Recent poz on Western Blot

My life was drastically improving, credit report included, I look and felt great but wanted to test before committing to a relationship. Tested positive Western Blot at a free anonymous clinic. What are my next steps??? I need a doc in the So Cal area Pasadena, West Covina. I am still in shock but not immobile

You need to seek care from a practitioner who is an expert in HIV infection. There are several groups (both private and university) with expertise in your area. You will then need to get blood drawn to determine what the level of HIV virus (viral load)is in your blood and the degree of damage(if any) to your immune system (CD4 count), and whether you need to start treatment sooner rather than later. Good Luck.

How Much Virus Do I Have?
Viral Load: Resistance or Blip