Jun 10, 2002
My dr recently changed labs again. I have my results, but have no clue as to how to figure out what the cd4 count is. I am anxious and have to wait 3 more weeks for dr to tell me could you help me figure it out. cd3mature 87,cd3 abso 2,079: cd19 9;cd 19 abso 215; cd4 t helper 16;cd4 abso 382; cd 8t-sup 69;cd8 abso 1,649;cd4/cd8 ratio 0.23 Last labs in January they said I had 3 t-cells. This is too hard for me to figure out. Thanks MIMI
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your CD4 count is 382 and 16%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.