Jun 10, 2002
My dr recently changed labs again. I have my results, but have no clue as to how to figure out what the cd4 count is. I am anxious and have to wait 3 more weeks for dr to tell me could you help me figure it out. cd3mature 87,cd3 abso 2,079: cd19 9;cd 19 abso 215; cd4 t helper 16;cd4 abso 382; cd 8t-sup 69;cd8 abso 1,649;cd4/cd8 ratio 0.23 Last labs in January they said I had 3 t-cells. This is too hard for me to figure out. Thanks MIMI
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your CD4 count is 382 and 16%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Gonorrhea That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.