|Is this possible?
Jun 10, 2002
Can an HIV infected person have 750,000 vl? If so, what healty condition would the be in providing that he has a quite good quality of life, no smoking, no drinking, little stress, no partying, eating healthy food. Thank you.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
- Vaginal Bacteria Infections Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.