CD4 and HIV duration
May 27, 2002
How long does a CD4 live in the body and how long does a single HIV live in the body? Thanks,
Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV virus particle lives only a few hours. Most t cells live a day or two, although some can last for a few years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Rubbing Vagina?
- Diarrhea Sign Of Seroconversion
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.