high liver enzymes

I have high liver enzymes in my alk phos twice 300 last two test are at 156 and total bili high at 1.2, I'm on kaletra epivir and zerit. I have no liver process to speak of. A gte level test was done and is fine. My skin color has been yellow at times and I have been very sick with bone bone and loss of wieght, I eat just fine. Other symptoms short of breath and heart palps. Do my meds affect my alk phos, would you suggest I stop my HAART and change it. Are my other symptoms becouse of liver our is it the HAART?

Thank you so much for what you are doing for all of us.

TCELL: 550 and VLOAD 50<

I assume you have been tested for hepatitis viruses. The HIV meds can affect liver function, particularly if you are taking other meds that are metabolized in the liver and can affect the liver.

How long will I remain healthy?
vaginal infection