HCV Infection with normal abdominal scan
May 27, 2002
I got Lab. Test Reports in which I had positive & Reactive HCV Infection. HIV & HBV were nagative. My ultrasound abdominal scan report said all is NORMAL. Is it possible that one may have HCV Infection with Normal Abdominal Scan? What kind of treatment I need? Please inform me, what kind of treatment i need step by step?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to see a doctor who specializes in HCV infection. You need to determine if you are chronically infected, and if so, whether treatment is warranted at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.