HIV and Herpes co-infection

I am a 37-year old gay male who tested HIV positive in February of this year. I was told that my infection must have happened within the past 6 months and I can narrow it down to the last week of December 2001. I was also told that my genital Herpes test came back positive. I've had my first Hep. A shot about 2 years ago and was urged to get the second one as well as get the first of three Hep. B shots shortly after my positive HIV test result. My inital viral load count was 1400 using PCR and 533 using bDNA and my Cd4 cells count was 450. Given the low numbers and the positive Herpes test, could it be possible that my HIV positive test was due to my Herpes exposure? Do you recommend I test again?

Your HIV viral load is low positive by two different technologies. Given this viral load level and your current CD4 count, HIV treatment is not recommended at this time.

1ST LAB RESULTS
HCV Infection with normal abdominal scan