1ST LAB RESULTS
May 27, 2002
EVERYTHING ON MY FIRST LAB RESULTS CAME BACK NORMAL. THE ONLY THING THAT CAME BACK BAD WAS W.B.C. 3.2 NORMAL IS 4.0 TO 10.0. THE DR. SAID THE ONLY REASON IS THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE HIV. I JUST HAD ANOTHER LAB TEST DONE TO SEE HOW FOR ALONG MY HIV IS. I WAS NEG. TWO MONTHS AGO AND NOW IM POS. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Condom Slipped
- HIV Infection Risk Topping Without Condom
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Protected Anal Sex?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
- Licking Penis And HIV Transmission Risk
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.