May 27, 2002
what are pcr levels, and is 525000 a bad level.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If this is a question about HIV infection, then PCR levels refer to HIV viral load in the blood. PCR is a technique that quantifies HIV. That level would be considered very high.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.