May 27, 2002
Hi! How fast can t-cells drop, or how fast can ones viral load jump? Is it possible for someones t-cells to drop from 500 to 150 in a year? Or for a viral load to increase from 2000 to 100,000 in a year?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although unusual, yes to both questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.