Retired Worried Well

Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions for anyone who comes here. Usually when a person comes to this forum they are scared and you are a angel for doing what you do.

I just went through 3 1/2 months of terror. I had a low risk encounter (short giving oral to a man who claimed to be negative (no ejaculation), but I drove myself crazy, almost lost my job and ruined my relationship and ran myself down BIG TIME.

Over 3 months I took these tests: Elisa 14 days, PCR DNA and Elisa 33 days, Elisa at 87 days and p24 and elisa after 90 days all negative. My doctor told me that I am clear and to go one with my life.

My point is I had evry symptom possible: rash, night sweats, the flu and I was sure that I was infected.

PEOPLE DO NOT DIAGNOSE YOURSELF WITH SYMPTOMS!! GET TESTED.

Bless You.

Getting Busy Living!!

posted.

Resistance patterns
Is it a blip or the begining of a failure?