|Liver Health Infered from blood tests
May 19, 2002
Blood tests indicated that several enzymes that may be indicative of liver health are within the normal range (GGT, SGOT, SGPT). But the range starts with zero and goes to a value 40. My question is - do values near the middle or upper end of the normal range likely indicate a less healthy liver than values near zero? Or are you generally better to be in the middle of the range?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It doesn't matter where in the normal range these values are.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.