|Approximate CD4 Count
May 19, 2002
Dear Dr. Holodniy,
Can you provide me an approximate CD4 count based upon the following numbers?
WBC 8.0/Absolute Lymph # 1.7/ CD4 percentage 46.
Thanks in advance for your invaluable service. Warmest regards.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.