rapid changes ?

I was diagnosed about 18 months ago - hiv, and hep c. At the time, I had about 820 cd-4 cells, and a viral load of 1800 . Those were good figures - I decided to wait for a while before starting medication. Six months later - pretty much unchanged - a year later, the same Now, another six months later - cd-4 at 450 viral load over 100,000 Needless to say, my doctor has repeated the test, and reccomended medication. I know the test is right - over the last six months, I have become very fatigued, lost a bit of weight, and have to force myself at times to eat Is common for the virus to "explode" as mine has ? Should I start therapy now, or wait a little longer ?

I agree with your doc, you should start meds. HIV is a very individual disease. Yes it is possible to see numbers such as yours. MH

wondering ?
How increase CD4?