Apr 28, 2002
Is it possible fto have a high cd4 like 62 and cd4/cd8 ratio to go up from 1.3 - 1.8 in hiv infection after 7 months of initial infection.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume that 62 is the percentage of CD4 cells. It is very possible to have a normal ratio during early HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.