i'm scared and don't know what to do

i forgot to ask you about the lump under my armpit. when i move my arm it hurts. is there a place i can talk to people that is hiv related? thanks for taking your time out to read this and giving us input. if a persons t-cells is 193 and viral lodes is 56913 is that considered as aids. i am also waking up with night sweats and diarrhea i also smoke cigarettes is that why i am having my problems or is it the oi diseases thank you scared and confused i talk to my doctors and i feel they really don't understand what i'm going through.

You need to have a thorough exam and determine if the swelling in your armpit is significant and deserves a workup.

scared and don't know what to do.
confused