scared and don't know what to do.
Apr 28, 2002
my t-cells are 193 and viral lodes are 56913. i have had hiv for five years and now they say i have aids. my hair falls out and i don't take meds. i have been having blood in my diarrhea what is wrong with me? i'm scared answer back please.asap should i be back on meds because my doctor has not put me back on any right now.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
YOu need to get back on meds ASAP and get a work up for the blood in your stool.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.