Apr 22, 2002
I RECENTLY TESTED 157 H AST (SGOT) AND 231 H ALT WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. 2 YEARS AGO IWAS TESTING IN THE 40 -50 RANGE
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You probably have some for of hepatitis and should be checked for possible causes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.