Apr 22, 2002
I have just had blood work done.My AST-1470,ALT-2578,Bilirubin-14.3 Is there anything at all that you can tell me about this?please!!!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have some form of hepatitis. This could be caused by medications, infections, tumors or other diseases.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Have Hep B Vaccine More Than Once?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
- What Is The Percentage For Positive Herpes Simplex Type 1?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.