viral load increase

I first started meds in December of 2001. I was on combivar and Kaletra. I was taken off at the end of December because of fever and lactic acid being high. I restarted at same meds at end of December. My Cd4 was 43 when I started treatment and my viral load was over a million. My bone marrow was not producing white and red cells. I had bad side effects. However at the end of Februrary my Cd4 count showed 350 and my viral load was 600. In March because of bone marrow surpression my meds were discontinued again. I think I had the flu about March 20th. On March 20th I started Kaletra, D4T and 3TC. I had a viral load test on April 2 and my viral load test was 90,000. Could this be caused by the stoppage of the meds or my illness or just a blip. Thanks very much for your help.

A viral load going from 600 to 90,000 would not be considered a blip. I think it is the result of you stop/starting your meds. MH

Testing for antibodies and not the virus
how do you read hiv blood test