Apr 21, 2002
What is meant by this and what test is it? is it reliable?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You may be referring to HIV p24 antigen, which is a part of the HIV virus which can be measured in blood serum in some people who are infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.