do i really have hiv

hi i went to the clinic to get my result on my hiv test. it came out negative and postive. let me explain. my result was negative for hiv-1 antibody it was tested by westernblot and was non-reactive. buty hiv-2 was positive and that was tested by eia and was reactive. wouldn't this mean that i have hiv. the guy had mention to me that i might have something like a string of hiv virus or something similiar to it as syphillis, gonoreah. but i checked out at a std clinic that i did not have anything. but when i did the hiv test it checked out as i typed above. please let me know what all of this mean. because i am not understanding how i can be positive on one and negative on the other. seeking for answer. thank you.

There are two major types of HIV, HIV-1 and HIV-2. HIV-1 is the more common form of the infection. HIV-2 is found less frequently. Some forms of HIV antibody tests will screen for both HIV-1 and HIV-2. If the HIV-1 western blot is negative, then a specific HIV-2 EIA and confirmatory HIV-2 western blot needs to be performed. If both of those are positive then a diagnosis of HIV-2 can be made.

Worried but helpless. Pls help.
Is there an HIV-2 PCR test in