Worried but helpless. Pls help.

Dear Dr Holodniy, I was tested positive last week in a public hospital. A week prior to that, I got myself tested in a private lab, which also resulted in a positive status. On both occasions, I did Hep. A, B, C and CBC test along with the HIV test. My fear now is within the period of a week, my WBC dipped from 8.4 to 7.6 and my lymphocyte dipped from 25 to 22. I will not get my CD4 and viral load count until a month later when my next visits is due. I'm worried of the sudden dipped with my WBC and lymphocyte. Is such fluctuation normal especially within a period of a week? Does it mean that my disease is progressing at a rapid rate? I've learned that the lymphocyte does represent my CD4 count, which means it is declining at a rapid rate. I have tried asking for an earlier schedule but was told by the Dr that it is not possible as there are lots of patients that need to be treated and judging by my physical appearance, he said that I should be all right for the next few months and ask me not to be too worry BUT damn it! I'm dead worried. James T

I would not be concerned about those changes. Yes there are normal fluctuations of white blood cell counts, including lymphocyte counts. MH

HCV levels
do i really have hiv