Apr 8, 2002
My levels of ASt are +206 & ALT are +340 I know these are high but how bad are they really
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It all depends on what is causing the elevation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Can Having A Herpes Outbreak Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- Are You Automatically Tested For Hiv When You Have Surgery?
- Does Vitamin B12 Help Neuropathy?
- Is Dry Throat A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.