Apr 8, 2002
My levels of ASt are +206 & ALT are +340 I know these are high but how bad are they really
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It all depends on what is causing the elevation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Purple Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.