Apr 8, 2002
may i know what is inactive hep B virus.do i need treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what this definition means. Was there blood work for Hepatitis B virus performed to indicate this diagnosis?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.