Apr 8, 2002
currently had blood test annual checkup Dr. said liver test was high. reading was 50 took blood to check for hep c is 50 a bad reading for the liver? said 45 was normal
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many things can affect the amount of these liver enzymes in the blood, including viral illnesses, medications, alcohol and other medical problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Extreme Watery Vaginal Discharge
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.