Apr 8, 2002
currently had blood test annual checkup Dr. said liver test was high. reading was 50 took blood to check for hep c is 50 a bad reading for the liver? said 45 was normal
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many things can affect the amount of these liver enzymes in the blood, including viral illnesses, medications, alcohol and other medical problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Penis Discharge?
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.