cd4,vl increase

In the 3 months since i got diagnosed my cd4 has doubled from 492 20 to 1012 23 and vl has risen from 3400 to 19200. My WCC has remained the same but my neutrophils have nearly halved and my lymphocytes have doubled. I thought that cd4 only decreases as it progresses or does it mean i could have been sick for one of the readings? Thanks, Andrew

You certainly could have been sick. Alternatively, depending on when you were infected relative to when you tested and were found to be antibody positive, your CD4 and your CD8 count may have increased dramatically, which accounts for the total increase in lymphocyte count. MH

Quick Progression??
hepc