Apr 8, 2002
Dear Little, I have had a blood test,showing my sgpt level is elevated.(sgpt=43).My doctor says, it does not enable us to understand if something's wrong with my liver,as just one enzyme level is high.(sgot is normal).Do you think i should get my liver looked into in more detail.
Many Thanks , mahir
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not with that level. It is just outside the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.