Apr 8, 2002
Dear Little, I have had a blood test,showing my sgpt level is elevated.(sgpt=43).My doctor says, it does not enable us to understand if something's wrong with my liver,as just one enzyme level is high.(sgot is normal).Do you think i should get my liver looked into in more detail.
Many Thanks , mahir
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not with that level. It is just outside the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.