help doc

cd4 drop from 590 to 317, cd4 drops from 0.5 to 0.3, viral load drops from 7900 to 3400; all this in four weeks after receiving a local vaccin said to be effective against hiv on jan 12 2002.

Was diagnosed in august of 2000 with cd4 590 and vl 7900.

My doctor says the results should have even been better if the tests were done above six weeks after the vaccin.

He also says the drop in the cd4 and the cd4 is temporal and that the immune system will reconstitude and every thing will be fine soon.

Doctor, Is this true ? and what is my health situation like with this figures.

Apart from thrus hthat i am treating with forcan and fatique and constipation i have no major problem.

Apart from the vaccin and some anti biotics, i have never taken any anti retroviral drug.

It is hard for me to comment when I don't know what the vaccine product is. Depending on the makeup, it could have different effects on the immune system.

Dear susan
a concerned friend