cbc ?? confused
Mar 30, 2002
DR.can you tell me whats the differnce on a cbc test when it gives a lymph and abs number..do they mean the same thing?maybe u can clear this up for me.this is my 2nd time writing to you and it wasnt clear to me..thanks again
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Numbers can be expressed as percentages or absolute numbers depending on who is doing the test and how they wish to state the results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.