Mar 30, 2002
Is HIV different from other viruses (like the flu) is that our immune system cannot surpress it forever like our immune system does eventually with other viruses?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, HIV is different than other viruses in exactly how you explained it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Mucous Membranes
- Hiv Seropositive Definition
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- First 6 Weeks Of Hiv Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.