Mar 30, 2002
Is HIV different from other viruses (like the flu) is that our immune system cannot surpress it forever like our immune system does eventually with other viruses?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, HIV is different than other viruses in exactly how you explained it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug And HIV Meds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.