Will my status be known?

Dear Dr, I was recently infected (6 months back) but am not on medication as yet. VL 25K with CD4 570. My question is that I have been accepted in a job interview and has been asked to go for a basic blood test (CBC). This is for insurance coverage provided by the company. I'm worried that there could be abnormality found on my CBC if I were to go for the test and the abnormalities will be able to be picked up by them. Can you pls tell me whether all HIV ers will have an abnormal CBC ie higher white blood cell , Neuthophil, Lymphocyte and Monocyte? I have read somewhere regarding how common HIV ers will have higher counts of WBC. Is that true? Pls answer this question of mine as I'm due for the blood test in 5 days time. Thank You and God Bless. Jason M.

I am suprised that a CBC was not done at the time of your CD4 count. Many HIV infected people have normal CBCs and given your CD4 count, I suspect yours will be to.

elevated protein in HIV urine test
low viral load, untreated