Can you Answer?????
Feb 18, 2001
Dear Dr. How long can HIV virus live outside the body? Tahnk you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV can live outside the body probably for a few minutes to a few hours. It depends on whether the fluid remains liquid or not. As soon as the fluid drys, the virus will die. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Chest Cold?
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.