800 to 900 readings in LFT results
Mar 17, 2002
I recently had blood work which came back with the following:
LFT results: AST 977,ALT815,GGT345,LD808 Total cholosteral 276 Biliruben: normal Negative for hepatitis
What can make these readings so high?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These values indicate some inflammatory process in the liver. These elevations could be related to a variety of diseases, medications, or infectious diseases.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbian Sex With Grinding Or Oral Sex
- How Soon Weight Loss After HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.