|Can I rule out ARS by nasal congestion?
Feb 18, 2001
I heard that nasal congestion, hacking cough, and running nose are not symtoms of ARS. If I have them together with other ARS symptoms (fever, etc), can I assume it is not HIV? This happened just 5 days after.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those are unlikely symptoms of ARS. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- ARS Symptoms And Stuffy Nose
- Is Nasal Congestion A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Congestion?
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.