Can I rule out ARS by nasal congestion?
Feb 18, 2001
I heard that nasal congestion, hacking cough, and running nose are not symtoms of ARS. If I have them together with other ARS symptoms (fever, etc), can I assume it is not HIV? This happened just 5 days after.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those are unlikely symptoms of ARS. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.