PCR Results Affected by Lipitor?
Feb 18, 2001
Would it be likely for Lipitor (taking 10mg/day for high cholesterol) to interfere with the results of a DNA or RNA PCR? Thanks and keep up the good work.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.