PCR Results Affected by Lipitor?
Feb 18, 2001
Would it be likely for Lipitor (taking 10mg/day for high cholesterol) to interfere with the results of a DNA or RNA PCR? Thanks and keep up the good work.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.