my cd4 count
Mar 17, 2002
my cd4 started out at 350 after 2 years my cd4 is 897 what is a cd4 count for a normal person who doesnt have any health problems how high can a cd4 count go
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Without HIV infection, the normal CD4 count range is 500-1500. There are of course many people with HIV infection who have CD4 counts in this range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.