|my cd4 count
Mar 17, 2002
my cd4 started out at 350 after 2 years my cd4 is 897 what is a cd4 count for a normal person who doesnt have any health problems how high can a cd4 count go
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Without HIV infection, the normal CD4 count range is 500-1500. There are of course many people with HIV infection who have CD4 counts in this range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Herpes Symptoms Start?
- What Will Happen If Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Prescribed Medications Do They Have For The Herpes Virus?
- What Kind Of Test Can Be Done For Herpes?
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- What Effects Does Chlamydia Have On Fertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.