my cd4 count
Mar 17, 2002
my cd4 started out at 350 after 2 years my cd4 is 897 what is a cd4 count for a normal person who doesnt have any health problems how high can a cd4 count go
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Without HIV infection, the normal CD4 count range is 500-1500. There are of course many people with HIV infection who have CD4 counts in this range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.