Response to Jan 17 Thank you (2)

Dear Doctor,

My six month test was negative. I was tested for HIV 1 A & B. I requested tests for HIV II and O also, but was refused. Actually, they said the HIV 1 A and B covered all. This was a huge relief. I am still not 100 convinced and will take the 12 month. After that, I will be clear of this (I hope and Pray). Believe me when I say that I am no longer so wrapped up in worry that it is all I think of (as was the case for six months.

The only symptom that I have had recently is dark circles under my eyes and tired more than usual (possibly anemic?) What bothers me is that my wife has developed these symptoms also. I have one questions: If a patient asks for other tests, should a patient be granted them?

I also want to thank the individual who prayed for me. I have been thinking about that person and I am grateful for the concern shown.

posted. MH

Flu Shot and HIV Test
In regards to your answer