Mar 17, 2002
hello dr...on a cbc test with diff...can you tell me the difference when it says lymp and abs#..do they mean the same thing...thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The first is probably a percentage of cells, and the second is the absolute number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.