Mar 17, 2002
hello dr...on a cbc test with diff...can you tell me the difference when it says lymp and abs#..do they mean the same thing...thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The first is probably a percentage of cells, and the second is the absolute number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Stds Causes Penis Irritation?
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
- Cut On Finger While Fingering Hiv Risk
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain Early HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.