Am I undetectable for life insurance HIV tests?
Feb 14, 2001
I'm on EFV/3TC/D4T and undetectable. I'm buying a business and the bank me to take out a life insurance policy. Will I pass the HIV tests life insurance companies run, or do I have to give up my dream of owning a business?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
They usually run an antibody test. Yours will be positive. never give up on dreams. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Signs And Symptoms Of Being Sick
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.