pcr less sensitive?
Feb 14, 2001
Why do some websites say that PCR testing might be less sensitive for diagnosis of HIV infection than ELISA?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Don't know. What context are they discussing the topic and are any references cited? Mh
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Scrotum Mean I Have Hiv?
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.