respond to your opinion
Feb 14, 2001
is this person trying to say there are hiv+ after having a neg antibody test and pcr dna test after 5 years or are there just looking four peace of mind by asking your opinion on this matter please respond to clear this up
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would have no idea where they might be coming from. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Outbreak On A Woman Look Like?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Color Are Genital Warts From Hpv?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Syphilis Prevention And Control
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.