Is My Tcell to high?

I started meds 8 years into being poz. I had no opportunistic infections but I had other issues that made me want to start. I have been taking Viramune, Epivir, and Zerit for 2 years now. My tcells went from the low 600's to 1680 at one point. They continue to go up and down but usually staying in the high 1500's. My last test was 1585. Someone told me that its not normal to have a tcell that high?? Do you think there could be something wrong and do you think my doctor would catch it? All he ever says is "Your doing Great!"

Is that the total T cell count, or the CD4+ T cell count? It would be unusual, but not impossible to have a CD4 count that high. MH

NAT Testing
floaters