Feb 14, 2001
I have read about the new NAT testing that is being implemented to screen the USA's blood supply. How are these tests better than what is currently being used? Are these tests going to cover all of the subtypes in the HIV 1 spectrum? (a,b,c,d,o,etc)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Dating Sites For HIV Positive People
- Does Cancer Affect Hiv Antibody Test?
- During Ars Does Lymph Nodes Swell At The Same Time
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.