Feb 14, 2001
Hi, I was wondering about the viral load tests. The first test that came out in 96, when the result were undetectable, what number was that less than? And the test available in Canada today is less than what? Thank you, Crystal
Response from Dr. Holodniy
< 400, and now <50 copies/ml MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Black And Blue Marks A Sign Of Hiv?
- Getting Hiv Test 6 Weeks After Exposure
- How To Get Marinol Pills?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Can You Have Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv And Not Catch It?
- Can Lesbians Contract The Aids Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.