whats the Chance
Feb 7, 2001
Doc,my wife has V/L of 361000 and cd4 of 81. tried Combivir and Viramune but required blood transfusion so taken of meds. due to start ABT378/R after Lymph gland biopsy in one week but is so weak what are her chances ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think her chances are very good. The new medicine is very potent, and when combined with other meds, should generate a very good reduction in viral load. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.