Feb 7, 2001
Doc, 1)Could hyperthyroidism be a sign of acute hiv infection. 2)Would this condition affect an elsia antibody test. Thanks so much.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely and no. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hyperthyroidism And Hiv
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.