Feb 7, 2001
Doc, 1)Could hyperthyroidism be a sign of acute hiv infection. 2)Would this condition affect an elsia antibody test. Thanks so much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely and no. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.