Feb 7, 2001
Do the symptoms of ARS come and go in a short span. for example having a body ache for two days and then a week later having body ache for a day? or do they stay constant? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Does not sound consistent with ARS. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.