Feb 7, 2001
Do the symptoms of ARS come and go in a short span. for example having a body ache for two days and then a week later having body ache for a day? or do they stay constant? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Does not sound consistent with ARS. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Doctors Check If You Have Hiv Virus If You Have Mrsa?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Potential Long Term Effects Of Hiv Infection
- How Soon After Hiv Exposure Do Symptoms Occur?
- What Can Be Done For Neuropathy?
- Vegetarian Living With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.