|HIV testing and Doctors
Feb 7, 2001
Hi. I was tested at 6 months for HIV, and never heard the results back. I'm assuming they were negative. But, my Doctor who prescribed the test seemed very scatterbrained, and said I knew more about HIV then he did...so now I'm very worried, that if he had to decipher the test would he make a mistake? Or when the test comes back will it just say Positive or Negative? Thank you very much...
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Practitioners are obligated to inform patients of results and entertain post-test counseling. I would demand the results, or have it done with another practitioner. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Hiv Tests Do Doctors Give?
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.