high free T4 index
Feb 7, 2001
Hi Doctor, My son had a blood test to check his thyroid and they found a Free T4 index of 51.0 and T4 total of 10.2 and T update of .2. they were concerned his TSH was 3.3 can you tell me what this means and is there a need for treatment. Thank you. Steve
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think you need to leave this in the hands of an endocrinologist. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Can You Get Hiv From Gonorrhea?
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- What Does The Hiv Rash Look Like?
- Can You Get Hiv Through Vaginal Fluids?
- Hiv And Cold Sweat On Hands And Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.